-->

I'm on Instagram

Thursday, March 15, 2012

1st trip to the ZOO

Ever since I found out I was pregnant I have been planning a Zoo trip! I've always loved the Zoo and I knew taking my own children would be even more fun. When this oddly warm March weather started I immediately knew I wanted to take advantage of it and get the girls outside to the Zoo! We planned the day, the outfit, the route, we were ready!!! Only one problem....we picked a day during SPRING BREAK...so the zoo was packed with children and strollers....stroller traffic jams everywhere we went! And trying to get a picture of the girls in front of animals was close to impossible! So the pics I have are the best we could get..next time we'll go on a school day! haha And hopefully next time it's not so hot...yesterday was the 2nd hottest day recorded in history in STL for March 14th!! 86 degrees with humidity so it felt like 95!!! But even though  it was hot and packed with had a great day!!! The girls seemed interested in all the sights and sounds! Can't wait to take them again...
On our way in...they have no idea what's going on!!! 
Family pic in the Primate House :)
It was very hot and very bright! 
Gazelles, Ostrich, and a life size Sophie the Giraffe
I have so many pictures of me with this gorilla statue from when I was little...I'd like to make it a tradition for the girls too :)
Checking out some monkeys! 
Charlotte and Daddy
Miss Olivia looking so sweet! 
Charlotte and my best friend, Daron with the fishies
The big, stinky Rhino
Livy, Daddy, and the fishies
The new baby elephant, Kenzi
Hot, tired, and ready to go home....that's what 3 hours at the Zoo will do to 7 month olds. 
We cannot wait until our next Zoo visit... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment