-->

I'm on Instagram

Friday, July 6, 2012

11 months old!!!!!!!!!

How in the world did 11 months go by so freakin' fast?!?! In one month I will have 1 year olds! Holy Moly! Well I can say from 10 months to 11 months these girls have grown and learned sooooooooooooooo much! It's probably been the most active month so far. For starters, they can now CRAWL! And let me tell you, they did not start off slow...they went from one day not crawling to the next day flying!!! They are into EVERYTHING and they love to follow me everywhere I go...even to the bathroom. When I go downstairs to throw a load of laundry in I know that when I 'round those stairs there will be too giggling babies waiting for me at the gate. They love to talk to each other and have cooing battles...each time they get louder and louder...to some it might be annoying but to us it's hilarious! In one day I taught them both to wave bye bye! ONE DAY! I was soooo stinkin proud of how fast they learned...they really are like little sponges these days. Charlotte does bye bye really good...Olivia still confuses it will waving on her lips (to make a cool noise LOL)! Hey, whatever works! They also can clap and say yay...which is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life!! Olivia is still pretty good at shaking her head no...and Charlotte just started doing it too! The other day they had what I like to call a "NO-DOWN" ....they were going back and forth shaking their heads! Olivia loves music...when she hears a song she likes she sways back and forth and shakes her head...she also only stands (assisted) on her tip toes....I'm pretty sure she'll be my little dancer! Oh, and I can't forget grumpy face....Charlotte was the first to do it a few months ago and now she has passed it on to Olivia.....it's now one of her most favorite faces to make! They have also started pulling themselves up on the couch and in their cribs...so exciting! I think I'll just die when I see them take their first steps....Ok, that's enough writing...here are some pics from the past month!!! :) ENJOY
Making Daddy's Father Day gift...
Plain yogurt and food coloring...edible finger paint! :)
Fruity Booty Fluffy Heads

best smiles :)
Fathers Day snuggles
First time in a real pool! They loved it!
At Bubba Gump Shrimp Co...YUMMY. 
At the Bean in Chiago...Best Family Photo we could get...haha it was sooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!
Olivia showing off her Grumpy Face
Major teething issues.... :(
Playing outside in our pretty dresses
4th of July
Chillaxin

Clapping

11 Months old ;)

1 comment:

  1. Qute little girls you have:)

    Nina
    mammantiljessica.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete